Sunday, October 5, 2008

Couples Dinner & Skinny Jeans


Scraps stayed with Jenn and John last weekend while we were in Virginia Beach. John has always wanted a dog, but Jenn thinks until they get a house, it's not a wise decision. They love Scraps, who enjoys hanging out with uncle John and auntie Jenn. If it's not for them, we would have to put Scraps in a kennel, where is definitely not as comfy as a real home!

As an appreciation, we took them to Half Shell for dinner on Friday night. All four of us had king crab legs as an entree. We also ordered oysters as an appetizer. Dinner was great as usual. We then walked over to Halsted and had some frozen yogurt.

Jenn wore a pair of cute skinny jeans with long boots....love that look! I still have a gift card to Barney's from Jeff, so I picked up a new pair on Saturday :) I've always been reluctant to wear skinny jeans, but I think I'm just older now and feel a lot more comfortable about my body!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"cute skinny jeans with long boots"
哈哈!冬天到了,我要去買skinny jeans with "cute" boots
你會不會覺得UGG boots太可愛呀?我要去買一雙耶!
你會feel uncomfortable with your body? 在我看過你身穿bikini打table tennis之後,打死我也不信喔!
再說,小時候我們不都是穿skinny jeans嗎?哈哈哈!

周太太 said...

I love Ugg boot! I have 2 pairs -- a short one and a long one. They are so comfy and warm~ highly recommend it!

Ha~ You wouldn't understand because you have beautiful legs! I pray to look like you if I get pregnant: skinny arms and legs with only a big belly!