Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catching up with Mimi


The last time I visited my friend Mimi was when I went to Dallas for work this May. Though we have been emailing back and forth, it's really nice to get her call and chat for awhile today.

I met Mimi when she lived in Chicago in 2000. I think we actually met in the elevator of our apartment building. During her short stay in Chicago, we spent a lot of time going out to dinner, clubbing or just hanging out. We usually reminiscent about a few interesting yet unusual events we experienced together that year! When she lived in New York City, I visited her a couple of times. Now she is in Dallas getting her MA in physical therapy. We share similar tastes in movies, books, wines, view of life. And most importantly, our value of friendship keeps us in touch all these years while we are apart.

1 comment:

Gwen Chao said...

oh how crazy is this picture. I look so young!!! haha Thanks for the honorable mention!