Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Sluggishness


Oh you know want I mean! It's summer, and it's hard to have motivation for anything except for play. Now it's passed mid August, and I can't help but feeling a little depressed that we're moving towards the end of my favorite season.

In addition to fooling around, what have been keeping me more upbeat is re-connecting with old friends. I've been missing some of my good friends from college, and I feel really lucky to finally got in touch with them after over 10 years. I'm so glad that everyone is doing well. Kairat is running his own business and has 2 boys. Aigul is also working back home in Kazakhstan and has a cute 4-year old son. Denis and Suzi have been living in Portland, and they are 5-month pregnant now!

I'm such a nostalgic and sentimental person, and I really hope one day we can all meet up and catch up on everything over drinks.

No comments: