Saturday, August 2, 2008

MonDog Day


It's my favorite day of the week -- Saturday!!!! I know for sure it's also Scraps' favorite day...ha...he probably thinks Saturday is his day in our family. I bet he is thinking on every Saturday morning, "Daddy and Mommy are gone the whole time for 5 days doing their own stuff, and we should do things I want to do today!"

He typically waits patiently for us to wake up until about 7 a.m., then after his breakfast, he first paces around our bed and makes funny noises. He knows I love his funny noises and would then let him com up to our bed to get his morning lick and give him his morning kiss.

MonDog is Chicago's largest Dog Beach in the city. It's exhilarating and relaxing to hang out and to see Jeff fetch Yellow to Scraps in a beautiful summer morning. Seeing Jeff and Scraps play together, I often say to myself, "I wish time could just stop here."

No comments: