Saturday, July 4, 2009

"In high tide or in low tide, I'll be by your side"

Bob Marley would have loved how we celebrated part of our 4th this year. It was a cool yet perfect evening to be on a boat cruise. We rocked with a live band in the tune of free-spirited reggae.

The shore of Lake Michigan was especially crowded with locals and visitors. After our boat set forth, we wowed not just at the annual fireworks ceremony at Navy Pier, but the breath-taking skylines of the beautiful Chicago.

As the lake breeze kisses my face and caresses my locks, I'm in disbelieve that I live in this amazing city.

2 comments:

Miss LK said...

The view from the boat of the city was spectacular! Chicago is a very beautiful city and it's nice to see that you're enjoying every bit of it :)

周太太 said...

Summer is the busy time of the year for most people in Chicago. Everyone is outside as much as possible, just like antsy animals that have been hibernating for months!