Saturday, April 4, 2009

Toast Two

My friend, Leyla, and I went to brunch today to catch up on her recent trip to Madrid. We have a few of our favorite brunch spots, but we thought we should try a new place this time. Toast Two in Bucktown is the second outpost of Toast in Lincoln Park. My first impression was the beautiful cathedral ceiling with ceiling windows which bring in natural sunlight. After walking in, I immediately felt comfortable and uplifting in this intimate hangout.

There are many options on the menu, including various pancakes and crepes. Leyla and I shared their "crabby benedict" and the breakfast burrito. Very delicious and fresh! It's always a lot of fun catching up with Leyla, who enjoys travel and great food. I had an incredible time in this sunny Saturday morning~

No comments: