Thursday, April 2, 2009

Damages

I have never loved a show this much! This show is shear genius - extreme suspense, intelligence, intriguing plots, unbelievable acting. Honestly, I never really enjoyed a TV show because I get bored at them easily...okay, I admit I get bored at things easily in general! Very rarely are there things/people that can keep me interested for too long (now this says a lot about my husband, Jeff!). And this also says a lot about this show.

I waited till now to share this on my blog because I wanted to make sure the finale is as good, if not better, as all of the previous episodes. Let me just say, I just finished this season, and I'm too eager to wait for the next season to start! I once told Jeff, if there's only one TV show I'm allowed to watch, Damages would no doubt be the one.

Damages on FX Networks
http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/damages/index.php

No comments: