Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Most Sensitive Dog


I swear, Scraps understands both English and Chinese. Most of all, he is the best listener and can be the best psychologist ever!

I've been under tremendous stress at the end of Q3 waiting for a couple more deals to come in. Being a sale manager can be very challenging in this economy. Since Jeff is out of town, and I wanted a listener, I had to "talk" to Scraps. He had no choice :)

As I continued talking, he looked at me very seriously. I think he was trying to understand me. At one point, he looked so intrigued that made me talk more. After letting thoughts out, I felt great of course. After I turned off our night light and was ready to go to bed. He came to me and rested his body on me while strategically placed his head next to mine. I felt like he was telling me, "It's okay mommy, I'm here for you!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I continued talking, he looked at me very seriously. I think he was trying to understand me.
→你確定他不是再OS"喔~拜託~不會又要開始了吧?!阿母呀!這次可以講短一點嗎?PLZ"

PS.我去看了Sunny同學的blog,但是我還是不知道她是誰呀?我眼拙呀~~

周太太 said...

Ha...this is how I train him to be a bilingual dog! If there are more dogs and less people in the world, it would be a much better place!

I don't think you were ever in the same class with Sunny...