Sunday, December 14, 2008

After the Parties


It's a busy time of the year with many holiday parties. This weekend is especially packed for us. My company holiday party was at Bar Louie in the West Loop on Thursday night, while Jeff had a "guys holiday night-out" at Ditka's.
Friday night, we went to Itasca, IL to Nicole and Danny Franks' for the annual Christmas party with our "conservative" group of friends. This group of friends have been living in the suburbs pretty much immediately after college, and some are already celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.
Saturday night was Amanda's birthday party at Raj's in downtown. With three consecutive nights of partying, I'm running out of gas and decided to go home early after Raj's. Jeff put me in a cab, and I got home to enjoy some "me time". One of my favorite things to do after the parties is cuddling with Scraps on our couch.

No comments: