Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

Saturday morning, Jeff, in his "Scraps' voice" (yes, we have a common voice for Scraps, so we can pretend to be like him in conversations....Don't judge!) said, "Ma, we are going to get you a Mother's Day present today!"

So with that, Jeff took me to Scoop NYC and Barney's to shop for jeans and drove me to Nordstrom and bought me a pair of Tory Burch flats!

While we were on our way to Nordstrom...
Me: Oh babe, you don't need to buy me anything! I have everything!
Jeff: I haven't got you any presents in a while, and you're such a great mom to Scraps! You deserve it.

On Sunday, Jeff's parents and sister visited us from Florida and San Francisco and stayed with us for a couple days. As usual, they brought a lot of food and treats for us, and we all went to a new Taiwanese restaurant in Chinatown for lunch. For dinner, we went to our favorite seafood restaurant, Half Shell, for oysters and crab legs.

Scraps was spending every minute he could with grandpa and grandma, too! He snuggled with them on the couch like a lap dog, and sneaked into their room and onto their bed at night.

It was a very nice weekend, and yes, I'm spoiled rotten by my sweet husband and his wonderful family.

No comments: