Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bowling night & Lao Sze-Chuan


Bowling is one of Jeff's favorite "winter sports" in Chicago, in addition to flag football. Since Chicago is so flat, going skiing would require a few hours of driving.
Friday night was windy, cold and rainy, so we decided to go to Seven Ten for a few throws. Jeff usually averages around 160-180, and his highest score was 250. I, on the other hand, would be happy if scoring over 100. After a couple of games and a few beers, we started betting! Ha! When money is involved, I started putting my game face on, as Jeff said. But I still lost $15 to Jeff ><"
We had so much fun as usual. Since I'm not an athletic person, this is one of the few sports we love to do together!

After a couple hours of bowling, we drove to Chinatown for some spicy Sze-Chuan cuisine. We ordered a few of our favorite dishes at Lao Sze Chuan :)

No comments: