Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Second Wedding Anniversary

Time flies! I can't believe we are celebrating our second anniversary already! This past Tuesday, I was hoping we would be allowed to work from home due to the snow storms. But I was glad that I went into the office because there were beautiful flowers delivered to me :) I really didn't think Jeff would send me flowers, since I knew we were celebrating our anniversary with a nice dinner on Friday night. I was really pleasantly surprised, and it made my day!

Our dinner reservation was at Charlie Trotters. Since neither of us have been, we thought it would be a great place to celebrate a special occasion! It was a three-hour dining experience, and we were very impressed with the food, as well as the wine we paired. There were 5 courses with 3 desserts. Many of the dishes were unlike anything I've tasted. Jeff and I especially loved the Hamachi dish, but we thought all of the dishes were very delicious and original.
We also selected their wines to accompany each course, and that made the food even better. The service was unbelievable as well. It was really an enjoyable evening with the best food, wine, great service and I had a wonderful time with my man!

No comments: